Due to system protocols, please be advised that this office will be closed from 8:45am to 1pm on July 5th/2016. The office will reopen at 1pm.
Please keep in mind that you can access your account 24/7 with our online CyberBanker @ www.theenergycu.com and through the telephone teller @ 416-465-8251.
As you may have heard in the news, Canada Post may be in a position to strike in as early as July 2, 2016 due to contract negotiations. As a result, there are several ways that this may impact you, our member.
The Credit Union relies on Canada Post for a number of services that we provide to our members. Monthly Statements will be affected, and any cheques mailed in for deposit will not be able to be deposited until after the labour disruption.
Your Account may be affected by the following:
- We will be unable to mail or receive back required forms for the account. Forms such as TFSA, RRSP, Loan Applications, T2033, etc. will be affected
- Requested Draft Cheques will be unable to be mailed home
- New Credit Card applications or replacement cards will be affected & there will be a delay until the labour disruption has ceased.
- All Credit Card, Home Equity Line of Credit (Merit-lines), Loans, Lines of Credit & Mortgage clients will still be responsible for ensuring all payments are received on or prior to the required due dates. Payments can be made through several methods, please visit our website: http://theenergycu.com/access-my-money.html
- Members will receive delays in receiving their Client Cards for debit purchases & ABM transactions.
The Credit Union has recognized how the Canada Post Labour Negotiations may negatively impact your banking experience, and we have come up with the following solutions to resume service to you as best we can.
- Members can access their account through Internet & Telephone Banking 24/7. Members who have not utilized this service are encouraged to contact the Credit Union to set-up access. eStatements can be viewed through Internet Banking
- Members may visit any of our branch locations to obtain a draft cheque from their account
- Members may fax or email correspondence & or information to the credit union
- Members may use various ATMS on the Exchange & Acculink Network for withdrawals and deposits into the account. Members may visit the local branches for replacement ATM cards. To View all locations, click here: http://www.the-exchange.ca/
- Members can send eTransfers through Internet Banking
- The Credit Union will utilize eSignatures for the signing of documents and forms
- Members that require emergency services, couriers may also be arranged at the members expense
- Personal Cheque Orders will be unaffected by the Labour Dispute.
Members with additional concerns on how they can continue to Bank during this time are encouraged to contact our office at 416-238-5606 to discuss how we can meet your personal needs.
Due to system protocols, please be advised that the Southlake Branch will be closed from 8:45 am to 12 pm on July 5th, 2016. If you need assistance please call our Main Branch at 416-238-5606.
The TECU Golf Tournament Early Bird Registration Contest is nearing its finale. Don’t be Disappointed! Everyone who registers for this year’s TECU Golf Tournament, by the end of June, will have their name entered into a draw. The winner of which will receive free admission into the 2017 event. Time is running out to take advantage of this offer. So don’t delay, register today. Call our offices to register today at 416-238-5606!
Please be advised that all Energy CU branches will be closed on Canada Day, Friday July 1st, 2016. Branches will re-open after the weekend on Monday July 4th, 2016.
Did you know? You can bank when and where you like!
You can access your account 24/7 with our Mobile App (for iOS and Andriod), CyberBanker online banking, and Telephone Teller. We have Remote Cheque Deposit through your Smartphone too! If you are not yet signed up for these free services give our offices a call! For more information: dial 416-238-5606, reach us toll free at 1-888-942-2522 or please visit us online at www.theenergycu.com .
Just a little reminder that The Exchange is holding an awareness contest for the month of June where you could win your withdrawal!
How to win:
- Visit any Mac’s, Couche-Tard or Circle K convenience store with a Manulife Bank ABM from June 1–30, 2016
- Make a withdrawal, and you’ll automatically be entered to win
Five winners will be drawn weekly. And the bigger your withdrawal, the bigger your prize.
Find an ABM today for your chance to win.
Please be advised that our Southlake Branch will be closed on Monday June 6th for a scheduled hospital holiday. We will re-open again on Tuesday June 7th, 2016. If you have any questions, our Head Office and Service Centre branches will be open for business as usual from 8:30 – 3:00 Monday to Friday.